Our extensive fleet of business aircraft allows for the greatest efficiency and flexibility, whilst maintaining the highest levels of reliability and customer privacy. These services allow for corporate, government and private customers to travel when and where they choose. We offer several tailor made products including Charter Flights, 50 or 100 hour Loyalty programs and Custom Event Flying.
- Charter flights are perfectly suited to the occasional business jet traveler. Simply call or place an enquiry online and we shall organise a tailored itinerary suited to your charter needs.
- Our Loyalty Programs offer our more regular clients the ability to purchase 50 or 100 hours on a particular aircraft which they can use at any time. The Loyalty Program can reduce charter costs and increase efficiency when booking your aircraft.
- Custom Event Flying allows organisations, companies, and private parties to organise several flights whether it be during the event for entertainment or simply travelling to, from or between events. This option will give your event an extraodinary experience for all invited. For events to, from and between, all personnel will be travelling within the same aviation operator, reducing the risks associated with travelling with several operators.
The benefits of corporate or private aviation aircraft are extensive when compared to the regular airline service. These benefits include;
- Flexibility – Our passengers enjoy reduced flight/travel times, fewer delays and the ability to adjust schedules and flight arrangements at anytime.
- Privacy – Business or Private clients enjoy the complete privacy of business aircraft allowing for productive meetings, work or rest without interruption.
- Time – These aircraft save time in every facet related to modern day commuting.
Shortstop Jet Charter offers additional extras such as all catering requirements, airside drop offs, lounge and services facilities.
There are some basic safety equipment available to aircraft that you should demand be fitted to any aircraft you use for a charter. To assist you in the consideration process, the following aircraft equipment is available, and we consider mandatory:
- Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS) and Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS). It’s not mandated, however the fact that there has not been one CFIT (Controlled Flight into Terrain) accident worldwide with aircraft equipped with these systems speaks for itself. We have TAWS and GPWS installed in all five of our charter aircraft.
- Traffic Collision Warning Systems (TCAS). A vital aid, giving our skilled pilots better situational awareness when operating into any airport, especially those that are in rural or remote areas. TCAS allows our pilots to see and avoid other traffic by a display in the cockpit.
- Pressurisation, anti icing equipment and turbine engine reliability. Statistically, pressurised, turbine aircraft are far safer than light piston aircraft, and are required to be maintained to a much higher standard.
The most important safety feature that we offer is having all of our flights crewed by two aircraft type rated pilots. Both pilots are trained to work together to achieve the safest outcome for every flight.
The accident records show that aircraft crewed by two type rated pilots operating in a multi-crew environment are statistically four times safer than an aircraft with only one pilot.
The famous Flight Safety saying is “The best safety equipment in an aircraft is a well trained crew” .
The culture of an aviation company is paramount when discussing Aviation Safety, and must be delivered from upper management. Shortstop Jet Charter have an independent Safety Manager backed up by a Chief Pilot who are committed to operating in the safest possible manner as well as company directors who firmly believe that safety is most important.
Aside from the mandatory Civil Aviation Safety Authority audit every 12 months, Shortstop Jet Charter are independantly audited by private auditing organisations of behalf our clientel. This is in addition to the robust Company Audits conducted internally, which ensures that all flights are operated to the highest possible standard of Safety and Client Satisfaction.
Shortstop Jet Charter is excited to inform you that we have achieved a GOLD BARS (Basic Aviation Risk Standard) audit status. We are now one of only twenty nine companies in Australia, and one of five in our particular type of operation.
We decided to undertake and invest in this audit to improve and maintain our already high and positive operational and maintenance safety systems, procedures and culture.